Jan 11, 2009

To the mystic


To The Mystic
You find your Lord in the dark night
When the dead quiet all the earth
When vague integrates all colors
When people sleep subside
In mattress, soundly tired.
I know, Lord God silent solitude!

But I met with my Lord in the day-light
When the crowd moving
When sound meets the air
When all the real colors
When the man busy working
keep the heart, eyes open
For the Lord God of all movement and the work

I speak with the Lord
Happiness in flower color
I heard the voice of my Lord
zoom in on the flying machine head
I saw the Lord
in sweat fluent people really work.

Decis clear decis fleet
Hand light fitter barbershop
Cut edge my hair
Fall autumn mixed dust

I saw the excelent of Lord
The ends of the hair on the ground spread
Friends, I am mad, katamu?
Oh, I pity to show you

Having eyes, no eyed
Can see, no clever view
For the I to see God everywhere
At the end of the nail clippers in the autumn
On coconut dry fall to the ground
In the searing heat of the sun,.